Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blueberry Cream Cheese

The other morning when I went to Whole Foods, I noticed a container with a blue cream colored spread, and I was immediately intrigued. As I went over to inspect the container, I realized it was Blueberry Cream Cheese. The Cream Cheese appears to be prepared in house (or is made for Whole Foods by a local company), and was being sold in 8 oz containers.

I love fruity cream cheeses, but I've only really had flavors like Strawberry, Pineapple and Raspberry. Intrigued, I decided to buy one, and for only $3.87 for the container I couldn't really think of a reason not to try it. I'm definitely glad that I did, it was by far the best fruit cream cheese I've ever had. Obviously, since it's prepared fresh, the quality is far superior to the standard grocery store varieties. But it was also better than the in house versions that the local bagel shops offer. It also had whole blueberries inside of the mixture, which added a great burst of flavor when eating a bagel with the spread. I will definitely be buying this again, and I truly hope that Whole Foods starts to expand their cream cheese flavor selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment