Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wallaby Yogurt - Strawberry Guava

Yesterday while picking up some groceries, I selected a few assorted yogurts. One of them was the Wallaby Organic Yogurt brand, in the Strawberry Guava flavor. Unlike those around me, I LOVE guava. I'll buy almost anything if it has guava in it, so I was very anxious to finally try this flavor.

I was unsure how strawberry and guava would go together, so I was pleasantly surprised by how they complemented each other. The yogurt was delicious, and the fruits were both noticeable, they just seemed a bit too...weak.

Although you could definitely taste them, I would have preferred a stronger flavor. However, since this is not a fruit in the bottom style yogurt, the flavor strength was about where one would expect it to be. I will definitely be buying this yogurt again, though next time I think I'll eat it with fruit slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment